Welcome to VIE 25!
VIE 25 is a joint project under direction of the governor’s office between the State Board of Community and Technical colleges and the Garrison Command to support pathways to employment for transitioning service members. The schools within 25 miles of a military installation are asked to identify their already existing programs in which the first employable certificate can be completed within 6 months. Service members can then get permission from their commander and apply for an MOA to complete classes during the duty day in the 6 months prior to their ETS date. Click here for more in-depth details.
1. Explore what resources you qualify for at: startnextquarter.org
2. Visit one of your installation’s education center counselors
3. Talk to your school’s financial aid office to explore all your options.
- Click on the school logos below to an overview map of the programs offered at each school. Each program name then links to an individual program map with more detailed information.
- Contact the POC for your school.
Military Veterans Advisor
- Clover Park:
- Green River:
- South Puget Sound:
Olympic College Military Education and Veterans Services
If you are at JBLM:
- An overview of the VIE 25 program is given at the CSP brief every Monday at 1130 at 3271 2nd Division Drive, JBLM, WA 98433. (Building 3271 is on Main Post near Soldier Field House & Chapel) A representative will be available for questions before and after the brief at the VIE 25 table.
- Visit the American Job Center at the Hawk Transition Center to get information on VIE 25 and other transition resources.
- Make an appointment with a counselor at the Stone Education Center